Existing members must load a new password to access/edit their profile and to renew their membership.
This is the procedure to follow:
1. Click the Forgot Password link in the upper right corner of the site.
2. Enter the email we have on record for you and the security code. Click Submit.
3. An email will be sent to your email address. It contains a link to the load/change password function.
4. Click the link and enter your desired password twice and submit.
5. When the change is completed, a message appears to go to the HOME page and log in with your email and new password.
6. You will be asked to accept the user terms of the site. Check the box.
7. At that point the upper right corner of the screen your name and a link to your profile will appear.
8. Click the Profile link. That takes you to your current profile on the site and provides a button for renewal. If your account is active, you will be able to edit your profile. If your account is lapsed, you must renew to gain access to your profile.
9. The Renewal button allows you to go through the process for online payment of your dues for another year. At the end of the process, you will receive a renewal confirmation and your account will be activated.