25th Annual Conference Countdown - Register Today!
TEXAS AGGIE Bar Association
Aggie Values in Practice
The Texas Aggie Bar Association (TABA) is a Chartered Constituent Network of the Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University. TABA is dedicated to building a strong community among Aggie lawyers by hosting annual events, recognizing leadership and excellence in the profession, and fostering the next generation of legal talent with scholarships for Texas A&M Students.
TABA works every day to connect and support Aggie lawyers, law students, and judges to further Aggie values in the legal profession. Members enjoy networking opportunities, tailgates, job opportunities, CLE events, our Annual Conference, and much more. Join TABA as we continue on with this mission.
Become A Member
- ScholarshipsSupport eligible aspiring Aggie lawyers through scholarships, the primary mission of the Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Annual ConferenceSupport TABA's mission every spring by connecting with fellow Aggie lawyers and obtaining your CLE at our Annual Conference in Aggieland, where we honor our scholarship recipients, award our Distinguished and Rising Aggie Lawyers, and host our membership with a variety of activities, including a Friday Night Social and Saturday Night Banquet
- Annual TailgateNetwork with other Aggie lawyers at our annual tailgate hosted at Simpson Drill Field, featuring food, beverages, and big screen TVs to watch the game
- Local NetworkingNetwork with other Aggie lawyers in your hometown at CLEs, Howdy Hours, and volunteer events
- Free WebinarsLearn with other Aggie lawyers while getting CLE credit
- Member DirectoryFind other Aggie lawyers and promote your practice
- Job BoardShare and learn about job opportunities for Aggie lawyers
Find an Aggie Lawyer
Looking for an Aggie Lawyer? Explore our comprehensive membership directory to connect with fellow Aggie attorneys, rich in talent and diverse in their expertise, ready to assist you with your legal needs.
Our 25th Annual Conference
March 22-23, 2024
A&M Hotel and Conference Center